Rabbi Chemor Letter to Sanhedrin reveals the jewish strategy to takeover and destroy Christian society
It’s basically the Protocols summed up in six points. this letter SUCCINCTLY explains the methods the jews have used to takeover our societies.
posted by Timothy Fitzpatrick
1492: With he Jews facing increasing unpopularity in Spain due to their usurious practices, they are told by the King of Spain to become Christians or face expulsion.
Chemor, the Chief Rabbi of Spain, wrote to the Grand Sanhedrin, which had it’s seat in Constantinople, for advice on what to do. His reply which can be found on pages 156-157 of the book, La Silva Curiosa, by the Julio-Iniguez de Medrano, published Paris, Orry, 1608 was found in the archives of Toledo by the Hermit of Salamanca, amongst the ancient records of the kingdoms of Spain.
This was the reply:
” Beloved brethren in Moses, we have received your letter in which you tell us of the anxieties and misfortunes which you are enduring. We are pierced by as great pain to hear it as yourselves.
The advice of the Grand Satraps and Rabbis is the following:
1. As for what you say that the King of Spain obliges you to become Christians: do it, since you cannot do otherwise.
2. As for what you say about the command to despoil you of your property: make your sons merchants that they may despoil, little by little, the Christians of theirs.
3. As for what you say about making attempts on your lives: make your sons doctors and apothecaries, that they may take away Christians’ lives.
4. As for what you say of their destroying your synagogues: make your sons canons and clerics in order that they may destroy their churches. [Emphasis mine]
5. As for the many other vexations you complain of: arrange that your sons become advocates and lawyers, and see that they always mix in affairs of State, that by putting Christians under your yoke you may dominate the world and be avenged on them.
6. Do not swerve from this order that we give you, because you will find by experience that, humiliated as you are, you will reach the actuality of power.
(Signed) PRINCE OF THE JEWS OF CONSTANTINOPLE.”
2. The reply is found in the sixteenth century Spanish book, La Silva Curiosa, by Julio-Iniguez de Medrano (Paris, Orry, 1608), on pages 156 and 157, with the following explanation: “This letter following was found in the archives of Toledo by the Hermit of Salamanca, (while) searching the ancient records of the kingdoms of Spain; and, as it is expressive and remarkable, I wish to write it here.” — vide, photostat facing page 80.
comment from Louis ~
The whole business of converting the jews to Christianity (or anything else) is a botch, as Queen Isabella of Spain found out the hard way. Converted, the jews just kept on being jews, and were even more of a nuisance than before, as they were now camouflaged and harder to ferret out.
Eventually the Queen tired of these games, and simply threw them out.
Alice comments ~
Jesus was the most anti-JEW personality
If you need further proof Jews are a threat to Christian society and must be banned by law as second class citizens with limited rights, then read what the Jew Bernard Lazare has to say !
“The Jew is not satisfied with de-Christianizing, he Judiazizes, he destroys the Catholic or Protestant faith, he provokes indifference but he imposes his idea of the world of morals and of life upon those whose faith he ruins. He works at his age old task, the annilation of the religion of Christ.” (Benard Lazare, L’Antisemitism, p. 350; Rabbi Benamozegh, quoted in J. Creagh Scott’s Hidden Government, page 58).
“It is the Jews who originated biblical exegesis (a critical analysis of the Bible), just as they were the first to criticize the forms and doctrines of Christianity…Truly has Darmesteter written: ‘The Jew was the apostle of unbelief, and every revolt of mind originated with him.’” (Bernard Lazare, Antisemitism: It’s History and Causes, London: Britons Publishing Co., 1967, pp. 149-151).
“The Jew…is not content merely to destroy Christianity, but he preaches the gospel of Judaism; he not only assails the Catholic or the Protestant faith, but he incites to the unbelief, and then imposes on those whose faith he has undermined his own conception of the world, of morality and of life. He is engaged in his historic mission, the annihilation of the religion of Christ.” (Bernard Lazare, Antisemitism: It’s History and Causes, London: Britons Publishing Co., 1967, p. 130).
see also –